Visit World’s Best Ski Chalet & Spa – Winter 2023
SWM are pleased to offer our clients an exclusive stay at the World’s Best Ski Chalet & Spa this Winter.
Zermatt is nestled in the heart of the Alps. Framed by 38 majestic mountains over 4000m and crowned by the iconic Matterhorn.
Car-free and sitting at 1620m, Zermatt is a world-class resort for all seasons.
After winding your way past the tumbling waterfall and dramatic gorges of the Matter Valley, arrive and experience the wonder that is Zermatt.
EXCLUSIVE SWM OFFER:
Short Stays available for 3 nights (usually 7 minimum), between 22nd November & 9th December.
Perfect for those wanting to enjoy the delights of Zermatt before the Christmas rush. Given Zermatt’s height and early season snowfalls, cross-border skiing will be possible, as well as skiing under the Iconic Matterhorn.
Our guests will enjoy all the below inclusions, full staffing including concierge and their own private gourmet chef.
In addition, we would provide a complimentary round the Matterhorn scenic helicopter flight for the guests with Air Zermatt.
November: CHF10,000 | December: CHF12,000
Discover Chalet Zermatt Peak
The Premier Chalet in the Swiss Alps
“With breathtaking views of the Matterhorn and perched centrally above the enchanting village, the exclusive Chalet Zermatt Peak pays homage to architectural design and luxury.
Our privately run chalet is spaciously laid out over six opulent floors and includes five deluxe double bedrooms, floor-to-ceiling windows, sky observatory roofing and an indoor/outdoor jacuzzi. Our spacious open-plan living areas spill out onto the generous wrap-around balcony, all framed by the most envied view in Zermatt.
The Wellness Centre containing a private gymnasium, full treatment spa and in-house massage therapist, ensures our guests enjoy the ultimate in relaxation.
Our award-winning Swiss Chalet Team offers a truly unique and highly personalised experience. Our in-house award-winning gourmet chef takes guests on mesmerising culinary journeys and will assist you in navigating our carefully curated wine cellar.”
Guests of Chalet Zermatt Peak enjoy:
Our Award-Winning Service
• You have exclusive use of the entire luxury Chalet
• Indulge in the culinary expertise of your own private in-house chef, who will curate personalised menus for breakfast, afternoon tea, and 6 out of 7 signature evening dinners tailored to your preferences
• Experience seamless hospitality with your own dedicated team of full-time on-hand staff, including a manager, concierge, attentive service staff and meticulous housekeeping
• Enjoy the convenience of the complimentary 24-hour chauffeured electric vehicle service to whisk you around Zermatt
• Culinary Delights: enjoy a wide range of food, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, and access to our carefully curated wine cellar
• Tailor-made program: We create a personalised holiday program with insider tips
• Arrival Champagne Reception: Begin your stay with a memorable Champagne Reception on our balcony overlooking Zermatt and the Matterhorn
• Pampering Treatments: Indulge in two complimentary 30-minute classic massages per day
• Evening turn-down service
• Enjoy luxury bath and skin products by ESPA
• Daily fresh flowers, newspapers and magazines
Our all-inclusive service guarantees an exceptional stay, where every detail is taken care of, allowing you to relax and fully embrace the luxury of Chalet Zermatt Peak.
• Private luxury accommodation for up to 13 guests (10 adults and 3 children)
• 5 Luxury double suites, 4 with balcony or terrace
• Two large south-facing balconies with alfresco areas overlooking the village and exceptional views of the Matterhorn.
• Private luxury spa and wellness centre (ESPA accredited)
• Private Indoor/outdoor Jacuzzi pool, steam room and sauna
• Additional private Jacuzzi in the master bedroom
• Internal lift to all floors
• State-of-the-art gym equipment from TechnoGym®
• Massage and treatment room
• Library area with a vast array of books and games
• Boot and shoe dryers and warmers, in-house laundry
• HD Bang and Olufsen cinema TV’s in all rooms with Apple TV®, iPhone and iPad docks in all areas, High-speed Wi-Fi Bluetooth connectivity throughout, PS4 and games.