Sports World Media Ltd
Sports World Magazine.
A luxury media, magazine and lifestyle management service for Professional footballers and their families.
Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne.
Office hours: 8:30am – 4:30pm Monday to Friday with evening and weekend work mandatory.
Clients include: Professional footballers and their families as well as other celebrities and Sport and Entertainment professionals.
Partners include: The worlds most prestigious brands in the luxury market and industry experts in their field.
Deliverables: UK, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Holland, Turkey, Russia, Poland, Belgium, Greece, Ukraine.
Salary: Basic salary TBC + very healthy uncapped commissions.
On target earnings of above £60,000 per annum.
Exceptional opportunity for an experienced sales manager to be part of a team partnering with the most luxury and prestigious companies and connecting them with the worlds biggest athletes.
You will source and manage new and ongoing partnerships that wish to market their services to footballers and sport / entertainment clients.
*Key must-haves: *
• Be hands-on and dynamic.
• Understanding of sales in the luxury market.
• Good sales experience with a commercial mind.
• Good background of working in the luxury market.
• Able to review and identify top brands that would be suitable and of interest to the client base and readership.
• Thrive in a culture of driven individuals.
• Manage your lifestyle around your work.
• Be available at all hours to speak with potential partners and prepare for work.
• Will hold full UK driving licence.
• Be able to travel both throughout the UK and overseas to meet potential partners.
• Be able to build relationships comfortably.
• Pro-actively seeking opportunities and ways to maximize revenue and develop service offered.
• A passion for increasing sales individually and for the company.
• Excellent communicator and a leader.
• Be a team player in a fast growing and fast evolving business and industry.
To apply for this role we ask for a creative mindset…
Please apply by sending in a detailed CV to [email protected]
and also send a voicenote on WhatsApp telling us who you are, a little about yourself and why you would be perfect for this role to;
Liam Milburn, Andrew Davidson